Demoing a kitchen and bathroom went surprisingly fast, but I have a feeling the rebuilding process won’t be as much instant gratification. Luckily this is the part that I’m most excited about! I can’t wait to see it come together!! I haven’t ordered any of the finishes yet, but I plan to start today.
The style I’m going for is New Vintage Charm.
- Wainscoting in the bathroom with the existing pedestal sink (as long as I can unclog it for good). Image via bhg.com
- Vintage inspired bathroom sconces, Hampton Bay Whitford from Home Depot
- Tile for bathroom floor, Daltile Octagon and Dot
- Hickory hardwoods in the main areas- Home Depot, in store only
- Kitchen inspiration: white cabinets, stone counter (whatever color I can get an amazing deal on), & mosaic backsplash. Image also via bhg.com
I can totally see the house all done in my head. What do you think?